Friday, April 13, 2012

Back Up!

In this case, it's not a verb--it's a noun. As in, "My back up plan is in place, and I have other back up plans in case this one fails!"

Back Up Plan A: Get my name on the substitute list in WC, and secure a part time job.

Check!

Back Up Plan B: Become an adjunct instructor at the local community college, teaching Domestic Arts courses by day...and waiting tables by night.
      (Let it be known that I have a meeting with the Dean of Continuing Education next week, in which we will discuss the course proposals I sent this past week.)

Back Up Plan C: Went into motion on Easter Sunday. It's going to take time, but I think it's going to be a good move. (More on that later.)

Back Up Plans are necessary, no matter what anyone says or how secure you feel your job is. It never hurts to be prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment