After talking to my mom a few weeks ago, I found out some things about my family that I hadn't ever really considered.
There are 4 sets of twins on her side of the family.
FOUR.
My grandfather was a twin; my great grandmother (mom's maternal) had 2 sisters, and they each had twins...one sister had 2 sets.
Considering all of this, and the fact that even at 8 weeks along I was already beginning to show, and now, being 11 weeks along, I look like I'm about 14 weeks...I'm getting a little nervous. My next appointment is next Friday, and we (my husband is going with me!!) should be able to hear the heartbeat(s).
I'm having trouble holding out until then. There are some things that I'd like to get a leg up on, and this is one of those things!
Belly photos to come. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment