Thursday, March 20, 2014

It's official!

Ok, dear reader, here it is: the MLS listing of our house!
The sign is in the yard, the listing is live in the system...now we just need a buyer and to walk away with no less than $108k, which will leave us free and clear of all debts tied to this house and the fees associated with selling it.

Please pray that the appraisal value is the same as it was when I bought it four years ago ($115k) and that we get a contract and subsequent settlement sooner rather than later. We're under contract with our agent until December 31. We'd like to be out of here sometime before fall.

I am confident that God will provide us with a buyer, and that He will make the next house attainable for us.

I can't believe we finally did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment