Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Where does the time go?

One year ago, I was sitting in this same spot on this same couch, though not in these same pants, looking at my kankles and wondering if my child was ever going to come out.

He did, just a few days later.

I cannot believe how fast time goes, nor can I believe how much faster it goes once you have kids. It goes without saying that I haven't updated this blog in quite a while, but that's ok because my only reader is also a good friend of mine & my husband, and he catches up with us the way good friends should. But...for anyone else who might be trying to catch up with us, I do apologize for my lack of commitment to this endeavor and I beg your forgiveness.

So, to hasten the forgiveness, allow me to share with you what has been taking up the majority of my time, energy, and attention.

Brace yourselves. He's a cutie.









No comments:

Post a Comment